1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198130361973 - (阿牛 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Nigel8895, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Nigel8895

Nigel8895 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:85048122
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198130361973 (阿牛)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Other] Another reason (Not commonly accepted)
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I used to have but I forget all the acc this is the only one I remember​

Appeal description:
    I am not sure what I did and I get banned from sr I never trade with stranger and all I did was trading with my friend and buying skin and gambling and opening cases from website and CSGO site I just want to have a clean profile please help me check probably and at least tell me what was the problem and between 2015 and 2017 I never played This acc my acc has been hacked until I find out my gmail and renew everything back to my gmail now that I am using​
  2. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    Hi there, please have a read of this with particular attention to #7: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-guide.66354/

Do you know the account you are linked as an alt of?
    If you are claiming hijack, you're going to need to be more specific - when and how were you hijacked? When did you recover your account?
  3. Teeny Tiny Cat

SteamRep Admin:
    2 weeks to follow up.
  4. Teeny Tiny Cat

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello @Nigel8895,

Your appeal has been reviewed and it has been rejected for the following reason(s):

- Lack of sufficient evidence to overturn the original judgement
    - Cannot clearly differentiate your account from being an alternate or shared account with a scammer.
    - Lack of followup

You can submit another appeal if and only if you include full information about when and how you were hijacked, when and how you recovered your account, and screenshots of steam support confirming your account was compromised. Any appeal that does not include that information will be closed immediately.