1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198087370644 - (Zonix / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Zonix, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Zonix

Zonix Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:63552458
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198087370644 (Zonix)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I had one other account but it was mainly just used for playing tf2 because on almost every custom server i had the [SCAMMER] tag because of my impersonation

| steamname: Kyubish
    | steam3ID: [U:1:432982010]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:216491005
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198393247738
    | customURL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ZonixB
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198393247738

Appeal description:
    I have been banned 3.5 years ago and honestly forgot about being steamrep banned but recently i started playing csgo again (retake servers) and i noticed i had the [SCAMMER] tag so i remembered what had happened and I've realized how stupid i was when i was younger even though i haven't scammed someone my intentions were clear and i had tried to impersonate a SteamRep admin but as soon as i realized what i was doing and started thinking about how i felt when i got scammed i tried to go back before risking my account but it was too late i was already banned so im hoping to get this taken off my "record" because i am out of the trading community and I will never try to scam again also i would like to apologize to the admin i tried to impersonate.

Thank you for reading, Zonix​
  2. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    Tell me a little more about what happened. What led to you impersonating to begin with?
  3. Zonix

Zonix Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:63552458
    So around that time i've gotten scammed for a csgo skin it was worth around 10€ at the time if i remember correctly so my stupid self thought it was unfair how they could just scam me and I just wanted my skin back and some random guy just suggested i should middleman scam with him and i knew it was wrong but i wanted my skin back (which was dumb because i would be taking it away from someone) but after i changed my profile i decided to back out and removed the guy and havent really traded since except for some hats in tf2
    let me know if you need anymore information
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review, due to time tagged without additional issues/reports and since they are no direct reports of this account (or your alt) scamming, I am going to drop this tag down to a caution. Please note, any further issues or if we find out you lied, you will be retagged without the possibility to reappeal.

Appeal granted.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**