1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198928777670 - (Starch Deposit / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Starch Deposit, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Starch Deposit

Starch Deposit Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:484255971
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198928777670 (Starch Deposit)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    deleteafterwords and littletigger11, these were the hijacked accounts​

Appeal description:
    i cant trade onto scrap.tf becuase of this ban, i am not sure why i was banned or if it was a mistake but if any admin can give me a reason why or what evidence they have i am willing to listen, there is no evidence, no explanation, there is nothing of the sort that tells me why i am banned, i believe there was an accidental report or someone thought i was a scammer or i hijacked there account, i dont see the reasoning of it being like that though.
    here is the name of the admin that banned me: 76561198451529162
    if this admin can message me and tell me the reason and the evidence they have for the ban it would be much appreciated.
    if the admin is not available then let another admin ecplain to me why i was banned.

P.S.
    i just want to trade and be able to use trusted trade sites like a normal person.
    :)

P.P.S.
    the first 2 appeal info's are different because i did not see those options

Sincerely
    ~Starch Deposit​
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    You already have an open appeal. Reply there.