1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal Review for 76561197970693889 (qBχ^)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by qBχ^, Nov 12, 2019.

1. qBχ^

qBχ^ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:5214080
    Appeal Review Request
    Reminder: Appeal reviews are not appeals!

Reason for Appeal Review: SteamRep's policies have retroactively changed, and my offense is no longer taggable
    Past Appeal: https://forums.f-o-g.eu/threads/steamrep-tag-removal-downgrade-ban-appeal-若qbx.10719/

Steam profile: 76561197970693889 (qBχ^)

Make your case:
    Dear Steamrep Admins.

It's a long time ago...
    I hope i've choosen the right Subject.

Please check my appeal again, cause I didn't lied to the Admin.
    I gave him every Infos he wanted, but i also know now that my "trade conditions" i had weren't alright at all. That's not because i wanted to scam someones Item, but because i was unsure about what I did.
    Now i surely know what was wrong with my attempt to buy an Item like that, and will never do something fishy again.

Maybe my case is barred now. I would be really happy, as i want to start playing professional with this Account.

I now know that the ban was right, but I couldn't explain the case good enough at that Time.

Thank you forwardly for checking my Case again.

qBX^​

Attached Files:

2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Your tag has been issued by Fortress of Gamers, so you need to appeal with them. SteamRep doesn't handle their appeals, and you can't just ask SteamRep to overturn a partner's decision because you disagree with it.

That said, do you have any documentation or proof of abuse? This would include:
    • You never appealed in the first place, or had your appeal considered, because the partner pre-emptively banned you from their forums to prevent that.
    • The community tagged you in retaliation, extortion, or other clear-cut abuse, and you have proof.
    Remember: Specifics pertaining to your case will not be discussed or considered. This is not an appeal.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  3. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    No follow-up after 2 months, so this appeal review is closed.