1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198132083228 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Gate, Feb 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gate

Gate New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:100554379
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198132083228

Victim profile: 76561198161374487

What happened? Description:
    I created a trading post on cs go discussions trading page. Later i found one guy that was "Interested" in trading, and if i wanted to trade any skins for mine, i should just send him my trade. After an hour later, i realized THAT trade was cancelled and sent by another account (also cancelled) by "steam" (with nickname "steam" and their profile picture) saying that my item needs to be sent back for "verifying integrity" otherwise my account would get banned. The first account id i sent my trade to is (76561198047184769), that trade got cancelled and then got another trade sent (also instantly cancelled) by the guy in the report i posted his full profile info.​

Provide Evidence:
    Unfortunately i closed the chat window between me and "Lolz", he removed me from friends and i couldnt find a way to restore the chat window, he was just acting like the trading never happened after he changed back his name to "lolz".​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Gate Don't send us edited screenshots - they are totally unacceptable.
    I need a new FULL screenshot of that trade offer you got, open this in a WEB BROWSER< hover your mouse pointer over users name so it shows up the users steam ID at the bottom of the screen. The screenshot must be FULL screen and completely unedited!
  3. Gate

Gate New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:100554379
    Sorry about this, but i don't understand the part on "hover your mouse pointer over users name so it shows up the users steam ID at the bottom of the screen."

It doesn't really show the steam id as you say, but i took pictures again (in fullscreen) just to show you. Hope you can explain how to show the steam id part, i have no issue to send pictures over again!

Attached Files:

4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Thanks, will review again soon - nothing else needed at this time and there is no need to post anything more.
    Feel free to review what you have provided and take the time to see what things you can do to prevent running into users like this in the future.
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.