1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198436613904 - (Awkn / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Awkn, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Awkn

Awkn Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:238174088
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198436613904 (Awkn)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    NO Alternative accounts​

Appeal description:
    Clearly the admin who banned me didnt read my case clearly as within 3minutes of me replying i was banned, The guy who got me banned supposedly met 'me' on a trading server.

Yet i have had 0 interaction with this user, i have provided proof of trade history, proof of no 'blocked communication'. Proof of NO interaction AT ALL.

Furthermore this has happened where an impersonator adds someone on the server and messages them pretending to be me *with an almost identical account* before on TradeMart (a known trading discord)

The steam 64id he linked was mine however he must have just searched the scammers name into 64id finder, which is obviously identical to mine 'Awkn'

*I CAN PROVIDE ANY PROOF NEEDED THAT I AM INNOCENT*

Attached Files:

2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    After a review, I find you submitted false evidence, not only is this an auto deny per SR policy, but we will be unable to tell you exactly what you submitted that was fake to prevent other scammers from catching on. Rest assured tho, our evidence is open to inspection on a case by case basis to any community admin for verification.

Firmly denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**