1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Report: 76561198959864917 - ([None] No items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ☠☾ mockingjay ☽☠, Feb 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ☠☾ mockingjay ☽☠

☠☾ mockingjay ☽☠ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:144069561
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [None] No items

Accused profile: 76561198959864917

Victim profile: 76561198248404850

What happened? Description:
    Basically this guy messaged me whilst me being on my phone and said all of that (screenshots) sent me a fake video where a guy (his friend) was getting banned. He said he accidentally reported me and I'll get banned and said I have to add a guy in order to lift the ban, he said there's not much time to do so, sadly I didn't save the video, though the video's link is in the chat, I was on my phone. He told me all of this in order for me to add another account that is a fake Valve staff, didn't go further than what's in the photos, after I revealed that he's scamming, he removed me from friends almost instantly. The video link is in the chat. He also blocked me on Steam after that.​

Provide Evidence:
    .​

Attached Files:

2. ☠☾ mockingjay ☽☠

☠☾ mockingjay ☽☠ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:144069561

Attached Files:

3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Accused as community banned over night therefore as usual with this situation they were likely hijacked and Valve has locked down the account till its recovered by the true owner. It is no longer a threat and therefore report will be Archived.
    Report the other user to Valve soon as you can - and in the future any others like this just needs to be reported to Valve not here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.