1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Please get scammer tag off.......

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by [C-soup]雷秋Raichu, Dec 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [C-soup]雷秋Raichu

[C-soup]雷秋Raichu New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:45379298
  2. Duskfall -a^DF

Duskfall -a^DF New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41806566
    Did you read the post Datastorm put up on the original thread? I'll put it up again for reference. http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/howto-appeal-scammer-and-caution-reputation-tags.58/

You need to post your Steam Information. You can do this by going to SteamRep's scammer database and copy and pasting the address to your profile in the search box. After you've found your page on SteamRep's database, there should be a codebox that has your ID64, Steam Profile link, etc. Copy and paste that onto your report. Once you have that, you need to post screenshots of whatever may prove your innocence.
    In your case, it appears that you were hijacked. For hijack appeals, I believe the evidence needed is a screenshot of your steam support ticket (I assume you recovered you account already; if not, you should go contact steam support about it) showing that steam support has restored your account. You'll need to censor any sensitive and/or personal information such as account names or recovery passwords.
  3. Schwegs

Schwegs New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:16933518
    Exactly what Duskfall said.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.