1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561199024568724 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ItsTheBluSpy, Feb 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ItsTheBluSpy

ItsTheBluSpy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:152428285
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561199024568724

Victim profile: 76561198265122298

What happened? Description:
    When I was on the Unusual trade server "Vatican City" when I got randomly traded by this guy named "techno music is done". I got into the trade when he said that his backpack.tf isn't working and asked me to check it for him. I thought that this was his way to check for scammers so I decided to be nice so that maybe he will see I don't scam and maybe buy my unusual Memory Leak One Man Army. He wanted me to check his Festive Scattergun and Festive Medigun that he clamed he got from a CS.GO trade. I told him the prices for the Festive Scattergun and Festive Medigun, 15 keys and 11.75 keys respectively. He thanked me and asked if I was selling anything. I got out my unusual and told him I was selling it, and he offered his two festives, which he claimed was for Item Overpay. I asked him if he was sure about it and he said yes. I checked him bp.tf profile once more to see if everything was in order, and that was how it seemed. Steam then went down for everyone in the server and he took advantage of this by canceling my trade and sending me a trade offer that seemed to be the exact same. I accepted it and got confused when my inventory plummeted. So it turned out that this bloke set his inventory to private with an expensive strange festive scattergun and strange festive medigun, then got a cheap festive scattergun and a cheap festive medigun, and bought my unusual Memory Leak One Man Army with them for "Item Overpay". I grabbed his ID just to see he ALREADY changed his name to the one on the report, and that his profile was set to private. I was not wise enough to screencap the chats and if there is a way to go back on old trade chat logs then I will, but I looked it up and cannot find a way. I screenshotted as much evidence as I could afterwards though.​

Provide Evidence:
    Evidence is below. If there is any evidence I could possibly access that I don't know of then tell me please.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.