1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561199026215255 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Joshua511, Feb 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joshua511

Joshua511 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:447860505
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561199026215255

Victim profile: 76561198855986738

What happened? Description:
    A bot started a chat with me without getting any friend request or being in my friendslist,
    it said that my account gets fully restricted in under 1hour due too many scam reports, and saying that I got 50min left to move my items. It was also able to change my name and profile picture on Steam and removing all of my comments. I got kinda scared so I actually asked my Irl friend out, we agreed that my friend is gonna take the expensive item (Cs:go Knife) in his inventory for a bit, I went to my inventory and searched for my friends name to offer him the trade offer. I sent the trade offer to him, he shortly received the offer but it got cancelled after a few seconds, after that we couldn't find the item neither in his inventory nor in my Inventory. So I went to the steam support and went to get some help from the support about the item. I could pick a person I traded recently and noticed my "friends" name and clicked on his picture where it got me to a different profile, the profile had the same name and picture as my friend and the lvl was 0. This was very confusing to me since: 1. In the trade it stated that I was friends with him mutliple Years and that he was Lvl 159 and 2. that I didn't had the impersonator in my friendslist where I could offer the trade. I already typed to the support about this and I am hoping that I can reach something with this in Steamrep. I will post the Text, the 2scammers, the trade history and my friends profile.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.