1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198102943001 - (L♥V / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by L♥V, Apr 21, 2015.

1. L♥V

L♥V New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:71338636
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198102943001 (L♥V)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello, recently today I was marked as a steamrep scammer, and I understand why. I told a fellow trader that I have duped keys, knives, and other items, but this isn't the complete truth. I never duped any items nor done anything fraudulent that could hurt anyone. That being said I did do something wrong that I feel like I must come out with, I did purchase keys off a duper, and I tried to turn a quick profit by selling them back for a bit more then I bought them for. When I got keys I knew price was to cheap and only after I have traded them over I found out he was duper. I got made because of this whole situation because I am truly honest trader that loves game. I miss spoke because of my poor English (I am from Russia) and I said something that I did not truly mean. I know I did wrong for buying and selling key from not legitimate source and I am sorry, but this is only first offence and I would love to have situation figured out so that I can have tag lowered to caution. I had this appeal revised and tweaked by a native American so I can show that I am very serious and sorry for what I have done. I am whiling to work with SR and figure this out.​
  2. L♥V

L♥V New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:71338636
    how long would this appeal would be pending tho?, to ban me u needed 5 mins and to even glance on my appeal u havent got time
  3. Screepeepsbobbyboobie

Screepeepsbobbyboobie New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:80093102
    I can't believe items can be duplicated. I learned something today.
  4. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    Why are you trade banned?

Also read this, particularly #1 and #7 https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-guide.66354/

2 months to follow up.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2019
  5. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    Invalid due to trade ban. If you ever get unbanned and wish to appeal here, you will need to answer the above question.