1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal Review: 76561198196074828 - (succ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Drink votka win Dotka, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Drink votka win Dotka

Drink votka win Dotka Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:430811120
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198196074828 (succ)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:

Appeal description:
    So, lets start here, i was banned for spycrab running, and i refused to pay in the time,but payed 2 days after it, before those 2 days, i was banned, cus of paying lateley, so with that, i didnt know, and my brother was mad that it happend to me, so he went on appeals and insulted harpoon.tf forums, i didnt know about it, then
    i checked my backpack.tf it tagged a scammer tag, why? cus of late paying, with that said i wanted to appeal my ban, i payed the person 1.33 ref, then i wanted to appeal again and apologies for my brothers insult, it didnt work, and they declined my appeal, "just for insulting" so im banned for "insult" this is aint fair, this is a scam tag not insult tag, please help me steamrep, cus harpoon.tf dosent accept my appeals, max appeals are 2, i will post that i pay,

https://forum.harpoongaming.com/thr...074828-drink-votka-win-dotka-skial-com.40934/

i payed him but didnt get unbanned,Please look at this false scammer tag thanks.​
  2. Drink votka win Dotka

Steam:
  3. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    SteamRep does not handle appeals for tags issued by partner communities. You need to appeal with the community in question. If they're abusing their position, and not offering a fair appeal, then you can submit what we call an appeal review, which is a separate form. To simplify things, I went ahead and moved your thread to the section for appeal reviews. Since you didn't fill out the right form, I'll straight-up ask the questions here.

Per our FAQ, you are allowed to have your appeal reviewed by another admin to decide if you deserve a second appeal, only in the event of extenuating circumstances. To do this, you must choose one of these reasons, and explain:
    1. New evidence not produced in your original appeal.
    2. Unfair appeal. Note: A different appeal admin will review your original appeal and decide if their is enough to grant you a new appeal.
    3. Other extenuating circumstance at admins discretion.
    Example of new evidence: Reporter was banned for submitting fake reports/screenshots to maliciously harm people's reputation, after your appeal was denied, supporting your claim to innocence you made in said rejected appeal.
    Example of unfair appeal: Appeals admin had a conflict of interest, or mishandled your case (e.g. rejected by same admin who accepted report, had a personal vendetta, etc).

NOTE: Appeal reviews are not appeals. You only get one appeal, and once denied you are out of options, no matter how much time has passed. Appeal reviews are intended as a level of oversight in case of admin abuse/mishandling or extenuating circumstances. Using the appeal review process to request a second chance again, or because you don't like the admin's decision, will automatically result in your review being denied. Once denied, you cannot request any additional appeal reviews ever again.

Appeal reviews for partner community tags are very rarely granted, but if we do find evidence of mishandling then we will likely attempt to facilitate a re-appeal through the partner's own channels before handling anything here.

Before we can proceed, I need you to select one of the above options and explain. Additionally, is https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-76561198196074828-succ-banned-by-sr.192497/ the rejected appeal you intended to link?
  4. Drink votka win Dotka

Steam:
    i will choose unfair appeal, if u meant the appeal in harpoon link, yes it is a rejected appeal, cus it was unfair
  5. Drink votka win Dotka

Steam:
    i meant to say , i will choose unfair appeal, to get a chance to appeal once more as the appeal wasnt fair to be rejected,i just wanted to contact admins for this, i dont wanna make alts
  6. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Please explain how the admins mishandled your appeal.
  7. Drink votka win Dotka

Steam:
    they must have mishandeled by declining appeal for an insult, which dosent mean "scammer TAG" thats not how it works!!
  8. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    This is not a place for speculation. There is no "must have", the burden of proof is on you to show they grossly mishandled your case and you were not given a fair chance to contest their decision. If you cannot, your case will be closed.
  9. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    1 week to follow up.
  10. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Denied. No re-appeal.