1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198046834902 - ([Steam] Other Community Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Captain Sky Anus IV, Mar 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captain Sky Anus IV

Captain Sky Anus IV New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:25988572
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Other Community Items

Accused profile: 76561198046834902

Victim profile: 76561198012242873

What happened? Description:
    To summarize it all, Keys-Dota2.ru [SELLER] and I planned on trading my TF2 items for BTC. He added me stating that he was buying and selling items. I thought this would be fine, as his rep was pretty clean. For the trade, we decided to use the Steam Market to do this, since I had Steam escrow for a week and wanted to get BTC for today and get rid of my items. This seemed fishy to me, but I didn't exactly care too much and went along with it once I understood what he was asking for. Once the transaction was complete, he removed and blocked me three minutes later with no BTC sent. Afterwards, I also noticed that the account I purchased the key from was under a different name, but same avatar as he stated. The account was http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198212142921 . I wish I got the BTC, but I don't really care as much as letting others know of this scam. I admit, this is more my fault.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Notes:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. [M&C] TheBluekr

[M&C] TheBluekr SteamRep Moderator Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:63807812
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.