1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198114551724 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by whisperedsolace, Aug 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  2. paul 7

paul 7 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:77142998

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2020
  3. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I'm afraid that without what I asked for we can't take your word for it..you scammed. You are not someone we or anyone should and can trust regardless of what you said you paid back or when since you can not prove it in any way.
    I gave you two weeks and that is what I will provide. Please only post if you are providing evidence to support your claims otherwise just trying to argue the same things as you've said isn't helping we must have screenshot proof and what I requested is what is required at this stage.
  4. paul 7

Steam:
    You're literally treating me like I'm completely in the wrong, I agree it's hard to trust someone in my position but you have to remember this is like 5 years ago. I paid back what was owed and what was agreed on. The only proof you requested was the transaction history or some way proving I paid him and yet I showed you why I CAN'T provide that evidence, if I had it I would love to provide it for you. The only thing I have showing somewhat that I paid him back is that you see I trade some guy for a Karambit Marbe Fade, which is significantly less in value compared to the Ruby. The guy paid me $1500 via Paypal plus his knife for the Bayonet Ruby. That $1500 is what I have to whisperedsolace. What can I provide you that can further prove that I paid him back, I would love to provide it if you have any ideas. I want my reputation cleared as I owned up to what I did and made ammends with whisperedsolace to his liking.
  5. paul 7

Steam:
    ...so is there anything that I CAN do to clear my reputation? I've showed you why I can't receive the particular evidence you're looking for but anything else I am able to provide?
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I need proof of that - We can not take your word for it.
    You would have had to provide proof up front for an Appeal to even be started so me giving you this chance/time frame to provide said proof before issuing a final decision on the report is really us giving you a HUGE advantage and only for the time the report has aged am I doing this.
    The burden of proof is yours and only yours.
    I really have nothing more to add here as I've already given you a response of what we need to review the report.
    With or without it after that 2 week time frame will it be reviewed finally and concluded.
  7. paul 7

Steam:
    I know but as I said I literally can't give you the proof. Like I'm not hiding the proof from you, I've given you proof that I can't provide the proof. As I said however, the story matches the proof I was able to provide. If you review the prices of these knives back when this situation occurred, I sold the Bayonet Ruby for the Karambit Marble Fade + $1500, and that is the money that was given to whisperedsolace. I understand if there's nothing more you can do, but I ask you to take everything I have put forth into consideration.
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @paul 7 The OP/victim is showing ONLINE on Steam.
    I've sent a friend invite to inquire - I suggest you do so also.
    I will extend the wait time for 1 more week knowing this.
    If they do not accept your friend request - add one of their friends and have them message them...go above and beyond however you need to.

Attached Files:

9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @paul 7 Just a notice to make sure you make an attempt to contact this user..they are clearly active as I shown.
  10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    place holder
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  11. paul 7

Steam:
    Sorry, haven't logged on in a bit i thought this was a lost cause at this point. about a month ago i contacted one of their friends by the name of John. he said whisperedsolace hadn't been on in years. Will try to get in contact once again.
  12. paul 7

Steam:
    Just to be clear, would you like me to contact John again? I deleted him once our conversation was finished but I'd be more than happy to show chat logs if im able to access them. I've sent a request to the victim let me know if you'd like me to contact that friend again.
  13. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I'm afraid time has come and gone...I've given you many attempts to contact the victim to resolve it and you completely went MIA after I showed they were also online.
    You may have found it unfair that we made this request or decision but it was more unfair to the victim to have been taken advantage of to start with.
    I went beyond the norm with time here considering you did actively push the report to say things were resolved but we have no proof of that.
    You can appeal the tag but since appeal policy clearly states you must prove you paid the user back with screenshots of the chat you have with the victim you will need to surely contact them FIRST before you even submit it.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.