1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198130185380 - ([None] No items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by IcyBreezeGaming, Oct 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IcyBreezeGaming

IcyBreezeGaming New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:70738963
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [None] No items

Accused profile: 76561198130185380

Victim profile: 76561198101743654

What happened? Description:
    NOTES: This was an attempt of scamming, of which fradulent behaviour. A third party was involved who helped the scammer. The scam was all too obvious and even managed to get him to admit it was scamming.

I just finished my CS:GO competitive match, when I get a message from someone called "XpertMaster" asking me if i wanted a free knife. Then he says he makes giveaways, so thinking he wants to invite me to a giveaway group, I say no. He then says that you have to donate items to get a chance for the item, and I asked like a raffle then, but although is isn't meant to be dodgy, he instantly ignores me and says "Talk to someone who has won an item in the past" and that was then I knew something was phishy. I go into the chat and he says he won a Flip Knife Urban Masked, and it wasn't even in his inventory. (lmao) He says he sold it on the market to buy some games. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198150779229/ His account, anyways.
    I then mock the guy inviting me to the group chat how bad the scam was, and baiting him into saying that he did scam. I have heard admitting to scamming in this sort of situation results into a ban anyways, and I have taken action meaning I also have screenshots (yay me) to put into evidence. :B1:

The screenshot is in weird chronological events, also.

I stoped talking to him when the chat goes to the red line, and swaps to the group chat. After the group chat ends, I swap back to the normal chat under the red line. I hope it doesn't confuse you.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. IcyBreezeGaming

IcyBreezeGaming New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:70738963
    THIS GUY WAS HIJACKED. PLEASE DON'T TAKE ANY NOTICE AND CLOSE THIS AS SOON AS YOU CAN. I have apologized to this user and I did think this guy was the scammer, but I skyped him saying not to scam again and he was confused. I'm confused also but he got hacked and I hope you don't ban this innocent player. :(
  3. One True Dragonborn

One True Dragonborn New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31435386
    No,he wasn't.
    Why did the hacker not take his knife too?
    Also: he added me with the EXACT things that IcyBreezeGaming said.
    He said that the minimum amount for the bet was 0.50 cents,so I betted 1 euro,after that his profile went to private.
    NOTE: When he said that he cancelled the giveaway,he mentioned that everybody looses their items.
  4. One True Dragonborn

Steam:
    And also told me that I can talk to the last winner,his name was king...or something
    I noticed that they misspelled the same words and I think he had another computer there,maybe his laptop.
  5. One True Dragonborn

Steam:
    And he deleted me now.
    I'm sorry to triple-message,but I can't edit my messages.
  6. [M&C] TheBluekr

[M&C] TheBluekr SteamRep Moderator Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:63807812
    My excuses for the lack of follow up.
    Based on the evidence provided there's no clear indication the accused attempted to perform a scam. As such I will have to decline this report.

Please file a seperate report with the proper evidence instead of commenting here if you wish to report the accused.

Declined.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.