1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198025617307 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by reduX | Trading, Mar 27, 2015.

1. reduX | Trading

reduX | Trading New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:92957070
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198025617307

Victim profile: 76561198146179869

What happened? Description:
    hey greated me nicely and we were talking and i asked to trade for his slaughter flip knife well we where talking and he said send me a trade offer so i did i double clicked on his knife it said it was in there and then i sent it i went to my email but it skipped straight pass my email verification i went to check if it was disabled but it said enabled then he kept on saying that hes thinking about it and what guy he wanted to be then he blocked me​

Provide Evidence:
    no knife no email verification nothing was there so i lost every thing​

Attached Files:

2. Sunrunner

Sunrunner New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46137328
    You will need to upload more pictures, e. g. of the chat, of your activated E-Mail activation, of your trade history and his inventory.

Right now it looks like, you'd just have donated him some items.
  3. N4R!M

N4R!M New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32675789
    Can you delte this post please ? It's not relevant and just not true. Also it's not a "money scam or scam attempt". it's a slander
  4. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Hello,

Unfortunately, we require evidence of chat through the Steam client that includes the original trade agreement, as such I will have to decline this report.

Thanks.