1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198116325375 - ([None] No items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ๖ۣۜFedora~, May 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. B17zack

B17zack New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:78029823
    im the true owner since my account name is warherozack i put that account name on there myself and i put my full name on there as well there is my proof
  2. B17zack

B17zack New User

Steam:
    here is my proof [​IMG]
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I do not see anything and unless that is a steam support ticket reply it isn't what I asked for
  4. B17zack

B17zack New User

Steam:
    that is the support ticket here i'll resend it
  5. B17zack

B17zack New User

Steam:
    here is proof

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2020
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok that isn't a reply from Valve though...you must show their reply where they confirm you were compromised.
  7. B17zack

B17zack New User

Steam:
    well that's just it i posted that and i didn't get a reply back from them my report was just sitting there but i guess it doesn't matter now since shin/freedom was community banned that's all i care about he got justice after all that's what i wanted
  8. B17zack

B17zack New User

Steam:
    this is all i got from support

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2020
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok that still does not verify anything. Not sure why you even posted it when it clearly doesn't verify that.
    Your ticket should have been created as if you were still hijacked..I suggest you reopen another to show you were hijacked and need assistance recovering account.
  10. B17zack

B17zack New User

Steam:
    omg come on i recovered my account okay i just went through the trouble of doing just that okay my account is fine the hacker with the broken English is gone and im happy and im not gonna waste my time reopening another okay i already went through the trouble of getting this account back alright? i would like for the unconfirmed reports be removed off of my profile please also since shin/freedom is banned by valve i'm very grateful so im not going through the trouble of reopening another ticket and wasting valves time with another stupid ticket jeez
  11. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Must show confirmation -sorry I wasn't the one that reported you here.
    You still have time I believe.
  12. B17zack

B17zack New User

Steam:
    ik that you didn't but i can't look valve already took care of it i don't think they even care about confirmation the only confirmation i have is i play gmod and war thunder but the hacker never actually did play any games on my account after all i think my friend can send valve the ticket so i don't have to do it valve doesn't look at reports anyway they are much more busy with hackers stealing accounts then just worrying about a ticket im sending em
  13. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok have you purchased any games thru steam? If so when and with what payment method? I need to CONFIRM you are the TRUE OWNER...right now I have no idea regardless of what you say. I'm willing to work with you for the remainder of the time you have left.
  14. B17zack

B17zack New User

Steam:
    yes i am the true owner okay and where do i find my payment method?
  15. B17zack

B17zack New User

Steam:
    here is proof that im the true owner of my account

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2020
  16. ๖ۣۜFedora~

๖ۣۜFedora~ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32815175
    Hello again, just dropping in to say that I personally don't have any evidence that this really is the original owner, though I do trust that it is him, since I don't think the hijacker would gain anything from publicly announcing that the account was hijacked on B17Zack's Steam profile, and while B17Zack may not be the most technically savvy person, and doesn't capitalize or punctuate properly, his current way of speaking does not match the hijacker's speech patterns.

The hijacker incorrectly formulated certain sentences, and phrased certain things in a way that a non-English speaker would, knowing little about the English language, e.g. "i didn't realize and just saw blocked me already" - where there are words missing that provide context to the the sentence, words which in other languages may not be necessary or are implied, and a non-English speaker may mistakenly exclude, such as "I didn't realize [what time it was]", and "[I] just saw [that he] blocked me already". There are more broken sentences in the original screenshots, like "Im sorry for this trouble i accidentally report you for mistakenly". B17Zack's speech so far, while incorrectly punctuated and capitalized, is valid English in terms of word placement and sentence structure.

Another thing is the fact that the real B17Zack has a pattern of consistently not capitalizing (let's say 5% of the time), while the hijacker flip-flopped between capitalizing and not capitalizing (around 50-60% of the time). If you check the original screenshots, you can see that capitalization flip-flop, but in B17Zack's discourse so far, there's a consistent lack of capitalization. Then there's internet lingo which was absent in the original screenshots, but present here, such as "ik" and "omg", in contrast to the formality of the hijacker with phrases like "Sorry to disturb you here kindly please give me time to talk I have something to tell you", etc.

It's not solid evidence, but it's enough to convince me, since I really doubt that the hijacker is smart enough to mimic speech patterns, and he also wouldn't have a clue what to mimic either. I told him that he should provide a screenshot of an invoice for a Steam transaction, such as the one sent by Valve via email whenever a purchase is made, but that's kind of tricky since he deletes his emails. He should however be able to provide a PayPal invoice for Garry's Mod, or Battlestations: Midway, since those were purchased through PayPal according to the screenshot he just posted.
  17. B17zack

B17zack New User

Steam:
  18. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    This doesn't verify anything yet ok - I'm just trying to figure something out that does. How did you pay for them? Credit card? paypal how?
  19. B17zack

B17zack New User

Steam:
    credit card and PayPal also my friend left a comment you might wanna read it
  20. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Sorry I do not need to read what was stated by others - I'm only interested in evidence.
    I need to see paypal activity showing some game purchases that you showed on the previous screenshot.
    Provide that and we are all good.
    Full screenshot do not edit/crop in anyway.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.