1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198080746441 - (⚓ Sabo ⚓ / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ⚓ Sabo ⚓, May 29, 2020.

1. ⚓ Sabo ⚓

⚓ Sabo ⚓ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:60240356
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198080746441 (⚓ Sabo ⚓)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I do not have any other accounts.​

Appeal description:
    The main problem with this report is that it was submitted a really long time ago (5-6 years ago I think, and it's also in the "Unconfirmed Reports" section), so I literally have no idea what the offense was or to whom. If I click on "View 1 report(s)", I am getting the "No results found.", so I am unable to see what the offense was. I must have been around 13-15 years old back then (currently I'm 20). I can guarantee that I have no intention to scamm or make fraud in any way, I am not that type of person. I do not know how to continue my case, I do not have any screenshots because of the long time that have gone and I also do not know what the offense was. I would be really glad if you could tell me if there is anything else I need to provide, also if you could tell me about the case.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You are not tagged on SR, you have nothing to appeal at this time, if their is a report against you, reply to it directly.

Archiving.,