1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198116325375 - ([None] No items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ๖ۣۜFedora~, May 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. B17zack

B17zack New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:78029823
    but my friend was just explaining to you the difference between me and the hijacker and also idk any PayPal activity since i seriously hate PayPal cuz they won't let me log in and they have a terrible poor security system that is much worse then Microsoft's security system
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    ok if you do not provide that I'm afraid I have no choice but to confirm you were involved.
    I must make verification and I can assure you that if you need to appeal it WILL be required up front and is a lot more difficult and time consuming to remove the tag rather than prevent me from adding it.
    I'll give you an additional 24hours and that is all I can do.
  3. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I'm only awaiting a response from B17zack - please any others keep your comments to yourself.
    We have certain things we must verify in order to confirm an event.
    Thanks!
  4. B17zack

B17zack New User

Steam:
    i was not involved okay i'm trying my best with the proof okay i'm really trying but idk what else i can give you im sorry
  5. B17zack

B17zack New User

Steam:
    please just believe me for once i was NOT involved i'm telling the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth my proof is the truth okay the hijacker no longer has control over my account i kicked him off of it and re-enabled the steam guard that i mistakingly disabled to have the hijacker take over my account that was one mistake i made ONE mistake and i will never make that mistake a second time
  6. B17zack

B17zack New User

Steam:
    also if the hijacker still had my account he would come on here with broken English spelling and tell you lies that i never actually said at all
  7. B17zack

B17zack New User

Steam:
    also here is proof of the badges i earned

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2020
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    ok I'll give you this one out/chance - next time make sure you submit a steam support ticket as soon as anything happens otherwise your up the creek here and no paddle.
    Should your account have any future negative issues this report may be revived.
    Archiving.
    B17zack likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.