1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Report: 76561198856114011 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ♥ Gaiden ♥, May 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ♥ Gaiden ♥

♥ Gaiden ♥ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44817172
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198856114011

Victim profile: 76561198049900072

What happened? Description:
    Made a deal I would by his knife we discussed it and when we went through with it he took my money and ran.​

Provide Evidence:
    Screenshots provided:​

Attached Files:

2. GamerCumVoid

GamerCumVoid New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:447924141
    Wanna know the funny thing? He never sent any money, he says I scammed him but I didn't because he didn't send money, I was leading him on because I knew he was a scammer, I contacted people who had traded with him and they told me he scammed them and he was steamrep banned, so I led him on and said stuff like "ok I got the money" to see how he would try and scam me when in reality he never sent anything except a money request, meaning that if I was to accept that I would pay him 12 CAD. As you can clearly see in the screenshot I didn't receive any money from him but rather a request, you can see it was cancelled by me too as I obviously didn't want to pay him money. If you need anything else for my side please let me know I can try and provide as much info as possible.

Attached Files:

3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Gaiden

What deal? I Explain in more detail here. Also full screenshot of your paypal activity and the transaction...lastly a full screenshot of your trade inventory history thru steam client.
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @GamerCumVoid Are you saying you received an Invoice? Do you have an email for that also?
  5. GamerCumVoid

GamerCumVoid New User

Steam:
    That is a full screenshot of my paypal activity with the transaction? Do you want a screenshot of every transaction I've ever done? And I can provide a trade history, I never sent him any offers as I knew he was a scammer
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    First post was me talking to the OP/Victim.
  7. GamerCumVoid

GamerCumVoid New User

Steam:

Attached Files:

8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    ok thanks - will give the OP time to respond- no need to reply again unless asked.
  9. GamerCumVoid

GamerCumVoid New User

Steam:
    I would also just like to add this, he sent me this on steam and said that it was proof that he sent the money, but he requested 12 CAD and this says he payed $14.99...

Attached Files:

10. ♥ Gaiden ♥

Steam:
    Hello horse I will provide a screenshot Im not sure if this is what you need? [​IMG]

image:

Also you can clearly see its a fake screenshot that he sent because he spelled cancelled wrong...

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2020
  11. GamerCumVoid

GamerCumVoid New User

Steam:
    Canceled or cancelled is the past tense of the verb to cancel. Both spellings are correct; Americans favor canceled (one L), while cancelled (two Ls) is preferred in British English and other dialects. However, there is only one correct spelling of the word cancellation, no matter where you are.
    There are two ways to spell it, and I have other stuff labeled “canceled” on paypal if you would like to see
  12. ♥ Gaiden ♥

Steam:
    its Paypal its spelled Cancelled
  13. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @♥ Gaiden ♥
    Try again
    This is what I asked

@GamerCumVoid Please refrain from posting till I request something. thanks!
  14. ♥ Gaiden ♥

Steam:
    ok so I saw a post from reddit that he was selling his knife for cash. I added him we discussed a price a payment method, and how we will do the trade. I sent him $12.00 cad with the fee I paid $14.99. I asked if he had received the payment. He said yes. I then sent him an offer to which he declined and said he would not return the money but keep it for himself (proof provided in the chat logs). I will provide me offering him a trade along with a picture of me sending him the money. He blocked me aswell.

Attached Files:

15. GamerCumVoid

GamerCumVoid New User

Steam:
    Sorry to talk horse but I need to clear the air, I blocked you after you spammed me and said you would call the cops on me if I didn’t return the money (which you never sent) the original agreed upon deal was $20 up front and the rest after you get the knife you requested $8.42 USD, do not only did I not receive money but you tried to take some from me along with my knife.

I also feel the need to mention that I acknowledged the money was imaginary, I called it GTA money, a slang or term for imaginary money, something with no actual worth.
  16. ♥ Gaiden ♥

Steam:
    read the logs buddy. no backtracking now
  17. GamerCumVoid

GamerCumVoid New User

Steam:
    Is something wrong? I said GTA money in chat logs, I don’t see how that’s backtracking? It seems to me you’re just mad that your scam failed...

Wait I just realized something, he has 1 cent in his paypal account, if he wasn't trying to scam me how was he going to send me money with only 1 cent in his account?
  18. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    ok stop arguing - I need to ask questions I'll ask towards each just reply as I request.

@GamerCumVoid Short and sweet here - did you or did you not get paid any amount of funds via paypal by the Op/victim..... YES or NO.
    I do not want or need any long winded reply.

@♥ Gaiden ♥
    Short and sweet here - did you or did you not pay the accused any amount of funds via paypal?....YES or NO and if so exactly how much and in what currency?
    As I asked the other - I do not want or need any long winded reply...I should get a YES with how much and what currency or a NO.
  19. GamerCumVoid

GamerCumVoid New User

Steam:
    NO I instead received a money request
  20. ♥ Gaiden ♥

Steam:
    I did pay a amount of funds via paypal friends and family to the accused. $12.00 CAD
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.