1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Report: 76561198856114011 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ♥ Gaiden ♥, May 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  2. ♥ Gaiden ♥

♥ Gaiden ♥ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44817172
    yes sorry, thats what I meant. I will send a picture now. hopefully this is what you mean.

Attached Files:

3. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Why is the image cut off at the bottom?
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I am ONLY asking a question towards the Op/victim here - please do not respond unless I request it from either of you.
  5. ♥ Gaiden ♥

Steam:
    didnt know I had to show my full screen, here you go.

Attached Files:

6. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Notes:

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, SteamRep Friend Members, SteamRep Partner Members).**
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2020
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @♥ Gaiden ♥
    I had asked for a full screenshot of paypal activity - I've yet to see that? You keep giving me a summary.
    Can you provide that?
  8. ♥ Gaiden ♥

Steam:
    here

Attached Files:

9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    ok @GamerCumVoid Add me on steam and wait for me to accept - will likely be 12hours from now.
  10. GamerCumVoid

GamerCumVoid New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:447924141
    Sorry but how do I see your steam?
  11. GamerCumVoid

GamerCumVoid New User

Steam:
    Ah I got it, couldn’t add you because steam called it spam, left a comment so you can add me though
  12. ♥ Gaiden ♥

Steam:
    Horse, just thought Id send some more evidence.

Attached Files:

a Gentleman likes this.
  13. ♥ Gaiden ♥

Steam:
    he also made a follow up from 3 hours ago saying this.

Attached Files:

14. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Locking till I can get to it
  15. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Gaiden - add me on steam please - wait till I accept which will be in aprox 9hours.
  16. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Notes:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  17. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok so I've talked to both of you (I've since removed you both from my steam) over steam to get some more information.

Before I finish looking over some things and with some input from a few other staff members on the report here, I know that one of you is lying to me.
    Lying is the worst thing you could do here and would basically seal the deal with any hopes of getting off the tag IMO..I can't speak for the appeals admin whomever gets to review it though.
    Come clean now and it would certainly help out in the future regardless of outcome.
    I'll give 48hours more for any additional comments HERE - not my PM and not over steam any more.
    Thanks!
  18. GamerCumVoid

GamerCumVoid New User

Steam:
    Gaiden, Id appreciate if you could add me on steam as I can’t add you due to spam and there is some chat logs that I believe pertain to this case which I cannot access without having you as a friend on steam
  19. GamerCumVoid

GamerCumVoid New User

Steam:
    Well since I don't think he'll be adding me on steam anytime soon I thought I'd put this here. Now I know getfriendmessagelogs are not acceptable evidence, only raw steam chat is (which is why I'm trying to get him to add me, so I can show the raw steam chat of this) but here it is. Pretty much you might be thinking, why would Gaiden make this report unless he got scammed, I personally think it is to extort money from me. I knew he was a scammer because of his steamrep ban so I led him on to waste his time and see what his scam was, like popular youtuber Diddle does. Then after that he sent me a money request and created this report ( I didn't create one because he was already banned so I saw no point in it) I unblocked him and he kept messaging me ( I can provide more getfriend messagelogs if needed) and eventually he threatened to call law enforcement on me for theft. I personally think his scam failed and he created this report to try and scare me into thinking I was going to get steam rep banned or that he was going to call the police on me so that I would send him "his" money. Once again I know getfriend messagelogs are NOT acceptable evidence, just thought I'd put this out here in case he doesn't add me back and I can't provide raw steam chat.

Attached Files:

20. ♥ Gaiden ♥

Steam:
    alright, Horse at this point I no longer know what to say. I have shown my evidence and proof that he has scammed me. Me and my buddy went on to check his reddit and see he was asking people how to inspect element and make stuff stay etc.. since then he has deleted the reddit post. clearly his screenshots are faked as I had told you via steam. money requests on paypal start with a U-insertnumbershere. also not sure how paypal works but some grammar mistakes along with some smaller errors such as notes being in the wrong spot etc (from what I have seen after my own investigation). and to GamerCumVoid, I was never going to call the cops on you (pepelaugh) that was clearly me saying random stuff. You know what you have done and that is your choice. It is 8$ or whatever it was. a very small amount I dont really care. I already doubled thousands of dollars in crypto over the past week so whatever. All I want is for you to come clean. There is overwhelming evidence. Thank you to Horse for staying on this case the whole time. Final notes: GamerCumVoid if you would like to speak to me we can do it over steam or discord if discord send me your ID if steam add me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.