1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Report: 76561198856114011 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ♥ Gaiden ♥, May 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GamerCumVoid

GamerCumVoid New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:447924141
    @Horse oh and does he want me to message him on steam or on steamrep?
  2. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Add me on Steam
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    GamerCumVoid likes this.
  3. GamerCumVoid

GamerCumVoid New User

Steam:
    Got it, will do tomorrow and just for reference, how long will this take and what time would be good?
  4. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Can figure it out when you add me.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  5. GamerCumVoid

GamerCumVoid New User

Steam:
    Ok
  6. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    We are REJECTING this report on the grounds that the reporter had provided evidence in the past that was altered and that reviewing such report beyond this point would not adhere to our investigative requirements.
    We do not find that the accused was shown to be guilty of any wrong doing either or innocent nor do we state here that anything in this report was or wasn't altered- we are just REJECTING the report on the above.

I will say this though with the information provided by the Op and confirmed by the accused that playing around or not about receiving funds and then saying you didn't was not wise be it happened or not and only inflamed the situation.

The Op/reporter has been blocked from future submissions due to past evidence being provided altered.
    GamerCumVoid and a Gentleman like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.