1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198091213076 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by _Blizzard_, Jun 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Blizzard_

_Blizzard_ Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:102035596
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198091213076

Victim profile: 76561198164336920

What happened? Description:
    I received a random trade offer out of the blue for my Stiletto Knife Urban Masked from what appeared to be a trading site bot of the site known as https://csgoexo.com/ (fairly new trade site). I have never logged into csgoexo personally, so I was fairly confident that it was an impersonator and I declined the trade.

Looking through the "bot's" profile, I noticed that it was in the csgoexo Steam group. It appeared that all the official bots were modded in the group and this "bot" was not. Furthermore, I checked the user's past names through SteamRep which revealed that it was an impersonator. I have no proof of an initial trade agreement because I have never in the past conversed with this user.

I know the report that I previously submitted was declined, but considering the response that Clive gave to nosound regarding a similar report. I thought it would be best to resubmit based on the criteria for the report to be accepted that Clive stated. I double-checked with a SteamRep mod just to be sure of whether or not I should resubmit. Hope you do not mind.

If you need any extra evidence, feel free to let me know.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry but a blind offer sent by someone regardless of name does not prove any fraudulent attempt.
    You would need additional context/conversation of sorts to prove that there wasn't a normal trade agreed upon at any point..we would never know without that additional context.
    Needed evidence here would be context/chat/agreement something showing there was some form of planned trade or deception which here there is none.
    Please do not submit reports here like this without additional context to show there was some form of deception vs an empty trade offer - just decline the offer and move on.

Now other reports are entirely irrelevant to this one and regardless what was told to whomever at any point makes no difference to the out come of this report.
    You're welcome to report the user to Valve instead.
    Declined

Lastly: you submitted this report nearly 2 weeks ago, there is no reason to try to force a different outcome when I clearly told you why it was declined then which I'm adding more so now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.