1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561197964566635 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by M0tH, Jun 19, 2020.

1. M0tH

M0tH New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42587890
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197964566635

Victim profile: 76561198045441509

What happened? Description:
    He added me looking to buy my Falchion Doppler that I unboxed. Scammed me for 2 knives and 3 gun skins, told me he would PayPal me and then blocked me on Discord, unfriended me on Steam and kicked me from his Discord server.​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 759741
    This Image is just the chat log from discord. Unfortunately he blocked me from Discord so I don't have access to the full chat logs, but I recorded some of our transaction.
    View attachment 759740
    These are the 5 items he scammed from me. You can see that this lines up with the chat log where I say that I'm only interested in selling the falchion, but over time he wore me down in an effort to scam my other items. View attachment 759738
    Here you can see us looking at my inventory through Discord screen share. You can match up the steam ID to confirm this is mine. You can also see the 5 items he scammed off of me at the top of the inventory. View attachment 759739
    This image confirms that this is indeed the dude who scammed me. You can see he has the edit profile option on his profile. He changes his steam link a LOT, but I'm sure that you can look through the history and find that exact link in his account history. Unfortunately all of his communications were done over voice, so I don't have any written chat logs from him. I would put good money that all of the skins in his inventory are scammed off of other people as well.​

Attached Files:

2. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Hello,

We don't accept evidence on Discord, you are reporting a Steam user not a Discord user. I recommend you undertake all trade related discussions on Steam in future.

Thanks.