1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198061250178 - (Leyy Gaming / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by TeamSoloMid.Laie, Jun 16, 2020.

1. TeamSoloMid.Laie

TeamSoloMid.Laie Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50492225
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198061250178 (Leyy Gaming)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    This is my only account​

Appeal description:
    I was suspected that I scam a certain user he said also that I decline the trade I already got an API Key attach to my account that time so the trade is automatically declined. And I'm only selling/buying items from my Local Country and also not doing online. And if you can view the complain the STEAM LEVEL IS 0 (API Scam bot profiles are 99% Level 0 Steam profile)​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
  3. TeamSoloMid.Laie

Steam:
    I already read it. And yes we have trade regarding such item for my item but when I offer or he offer the trade is automatically decline/cancelled.
    And generating a new trade. Then lately after that my online friends warned me about a API Scam which is I don't know. I have reps on my profile (only selling on my local country)
    If you check the profile of the said "scam" it's level 0. And my account created year 2012 so basically I have already steam level by spending "years of service"
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    So you admit you did not fully pay the user?
  5. TeamSoloMid.Laie

Steam:
    I admit that I NOT FULLY PAID the user but that's not a scam. I'm not intentionally to decline or cancel the trade. The gifted item wayback then is ONLY GIFT ONCE so I'm here to give it back. Not my intention to take away the item it's the Scam API fault. So in order to give the items back I waited a year so the The International Item 2018 is tradeable.
  6. TeamSoloMid.Laie

Steam:
    I just want to clean my name regarding this. I have my name and I'm a streamer I don't want such issues like this so I want to clear once for all. That's all. And I'm raising a fund for my fellow countryman who are suffering now from Covid-19.
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    You cannot appeal a banned tag until you repay what you owe the user. If you have not repaid yet, and that sounds like it is the case, that will be very problematic to your appeal.

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-guide.66354/ #9

PLEASE READ THE LINK ABOVE AND BE VERY CAREFUL TO FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR TIP #9
  8. TeamSoloMid.Laie

Steam:
    My bad I didn't know so much in this forums. Anyway, what if I repay the user and still he will not reply/leave his comment about the issue? I will only giving back the item HE GIFTED ME.
  9. TeamSoloMid.Laie

Steam:
    I mean the ORIGINAL ITEMS he GIFTED ME BACK THEN
  10. TeamSoloMid.Laie

Steam:
    User didnt responding.
  11. TeamSoloMid.Laie

Steam:
    Update 6/18 user still not responding looks like the account is already left. No ones using it
  12. OG#18

OG#18 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:23041681
    We communicate with this user about the resolution of our problem. When it is resolved, I write in this thread.
  13. OG#18

OG#18 New User

Steam:
    The user believes that the return of stolen items is enough to redeem. He does not want to admit that at the moment their price is much lower than at the time of deception. I offered an adequate deal to give me the things we agreed on. Even without any compensation. The user does not agree with this. The problem is not solved, please do not remove the status of a scammer from him. You can still attach the status "thief of your time" to it.
  14. OG#18

OG#18 New User

Steam:
    I got another proof that your resource is inconvenient to scammers. thank you very much
  15. TeamSoloMid.Laie

Steam:
    Lol your asking too much for the Graph items that not very high. LOL. 2 original items going go give back u want a 10$ add ons lol come on man dont make some crazy jokes
  16. TeamSoloMid.Laie

Steam:
    U want a total of 10$ for just an under rated immortal check the items graph man dont be so greedy.
  17. TeamSoloMid.Laie

Steam:
  18. TeamSoloMid.Laie

Steam:
    Come on lol

Attached Files:

19. OG#18

OG#18 New User

Steam:
    Notice, you need to resolve the situation, and not just return the things for which you committed deception. I propose to compare the price of the items that you did not give me when you committed the deception, and the price of the items that I ask to solve your mistake.

P.S: I get $ 3.62 per hour at work. It was useless and without pleasure that I spent about 3 hours of my time talking with you, would you like to compensate for this?) I am only losing from you, you are an unpleasant person.
  20. You Are The One

Steam:
    @TeamSoloMid.Laie Has their been any progress? its been awhile. If I cant see any progress, (the only reasons I left this appeal open so long) I am going to have to decline the appeal as it appears you have(had) no good faith in repaying the user in a timely manor or with reasonable value of their loss**. As for your reasoning of scamming because you thought it was a scam yourself, I am sorry, it does not work that way. You will not come out of this with less then a caution regardless.

**SR does expressly address the repayment dilemma it appears you are having with the victim, once again, refer to the appeal guide entry #9 as already mentioned above.

Giving an additional 5 days to followup.