1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Can't Appeal...

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Dylan 3, Jun 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dylan 3

Dylan 3 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:92486542
    I'm banned on here for trolling a bazaar admin when I was like 12, Haha this site is pure fraud, been marked as a scammer yet I do not trade items or even care about that. Tried to appeal but can't because I'm banned off bazaars website...

If someone can look into this, I don't trade I just don't like the being marked as a scammer when I was having a little bit of a mess around years ago when I was a kid...
  2. Dylan 3

Steam:
    I have been banned on bazaar based on Verbal Abuse not scamming, that is wrong you can investigate this I've just had a look what I said to them, it's fairly akin to what a kid would do in that situation, absolute joke.
  3. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
  4. Inu

Inu TF2Bazaar Owner Retired Staff Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:62120987
    Your tag is for impersonating our buy now bots among other things and any SR admin can verify this. Your are banned from our support system for continued verbal abuse and threatening to trace my IP, find me and stab me. I quote: ' I'm going to stab you to death and cut your arms off. '

I am not exactly sure what you expected to come out of acting like a complete moron, impersonating our buy now bots and then harassing us in our support tickets...
  5. Dylan 3

Steam:
    What? Like 6 years ago, are you serious... Impersonating your buy now bots? I want you to check my inventory, I've never scammed anyone and I don't own any items that haven't been given from just playing the game... So the fact you've marked me as a scammer and banned me when I've never even traded on your server or TF2 is a blatant lie. I suggest you re-review this case because you've marked me as a scammer when I haven't scammed...
  6. Dylan 3

Steam:
    I just want to point the facts out. People get banned on here for scamming, not trolling or verbal abuse, which to the fact happened 6 years ago.
  7. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Thread locked as posts about specific cases are not allowed in General Discussion. If you want to appeal, you will have to do so with the Partner Community that you are marked by. If you are confused by the process, here is a link to SteamRep's guide on How To Appeal.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.