1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198142537109 - (Karistus / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Karistus, Jul 4, 2020.

1. Karistus

Karistus Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:91135690
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198142537109 (Karistus)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    Deleted​

Appeal description:
    JUST READ IT THIS TIME!

insert: Fell for the "pending ban" scam (wasn't caught up on steam scams at the time) and was locked out of my acc for about a month. Managed to get it back via purchase details (no you can't see them, the emails were auto-deleted). AND, NO I DON'T HAVE THE CHAT LOGS FROM THE MESSAGES AT THE TIME (I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE TO DO THIS, THE ACCOUNT THAT EYE3 USED AT THE TIME HAS BEEN REMOVED OR HAS HAD ALIASES CLEARED, VAVLE DIDNT SAVE CHAT LOGS AT THE TIME, AND I f✿✿✿✿✿✿ BLOCKED THE USER IN THE FIRST PLACE). I have some evidence that I will use to try and remedy my situation. including, the trade made on the account from when it was hijacked, and some minor evidence. Got some dates thou if you're interested. January 7th, 2019 - February 8th, 2019. this was the period that my account was hijacked (steamid.uk)

that's it, that's all I have. ban me from the forums if you want IDC at this point. all I ask is you look at this post.​

Attached Files:

2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Already appealed and denied.