1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561199005725720 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by WellFUN, Jul 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WellFUN

WellFUN New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:107870151
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561199005725720

Victim profile: 76561198258181312

What happened? Description:
    Guy lied about real price of items in trade and make fake cs.money screenshots with 2 items, Bayonet Black Laminate Field tested and M4 Emperor Minimal Wear with fake prices.​

Provide Evidence:
    Guy offered a Bayonet Black Laminate FT and M4 Emperor MW for butterfly Boreal forest FT and he said hes items worth 239.56$ and 63.94$ on cs.money, but it's was a lie. Real items price is 199.50$ and 56.75$. Guy faked screenshots. After trade he deleted and blocked.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Need proof that the images were edited - I'm not asking for values at the time or now, I need proof the images were edited.
    We do not review values/pricing disputes so this must stick to the screenshots being edited and you proving such.
  3. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Since you've clearly been on the report - not replied, you have 24hours to provide proof as requested.
  4. WellFUN

WellFUN New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:107870151
    How to proof ? I don't understand, this guys says this bayonet worth 239$ and attach a screenshot from csm, then, after trade we see that it was fake price because it worth 199$...
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok again - words are not giving me proof here. We require FULL screenshots of what you need to show that would PROVE the user faked images. You must prove the user faked images in some form and show that. The values of items on a site can vary from day to day so we can't just take your word for that when we have no idea what they were at any point.
    You also must prove this against the EXACT item by ID not name/picture... each item has an ID/Float and so and must match up to prove this situation.
    All I can tell now is you keep saying something was a $40 difference which to me is just a small amount that could swing from day to day..not a super huge amount like $200 or $400 difference.
    So again You must show proof the screenshots were edited - the value swings are not that much and could have moved on the site in a few hours time for all we know.
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    You have 24hours to follow up with the evidence to show your accusations against this account.
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Declined for lack of proper evidence or evidence proving what was accused.
    Please do not submit reports here without complete evidence and/or being able to provide in a timely manner.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.