1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198062924973 - (Spidergoat / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by yah, Jul 10, 2020.

1. yah

yah Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:51329622
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198062924973 (Spidergoat)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    There are a few listed alt accounts. Many of them were IRL friends of mine who I happened to trade with occasionally.I believe it was this one: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198018662720 who committed the scamming.​

Appeal description:
    I was banned about 3000 days ago. As far as I can tell all of the claims made against me were that I was the alt account of a scammer. I did know him IRL, but I did not know of his scamming activity. At the time I was losing interest in TF2 so I didn't waste too much time appealing, but I do hope to get back into good standing with the community (even if the appeal fails). As for being marked as selling stolen goods, I am not sure what that is about. Maybe at one point I traded with the scammer friend and ended up with something stolen without my knowledge. Thanks and let me know if there are any details I can fill in.

Also, I see that I have some alternate bans, but they are all legacy bans so even if the SR appeal can't go through now at least the admins will see this info when processing the legacy bans.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Since you are knowingly submitting invalid appeals here, further attempted appeals will result in loss of posting privileges in this section. If you clear your other tags, you can submit an appeal for the SR tag. If you are blocked from the appeals section and then clear the outstanding tags, you will have to contact an admin (via PM or Post Report) to allow you to post here again.
  3. yah

yah Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:51329622
    Understood. Where is a good place to put this info so admins looking into clearing my other legacy tags can find it?