1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561197997740965 - (Грустный жульен / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Грустный жульен, Jul 11, 2020.

1. Грустный жульен

Грустный жульен Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:18737618
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561197997740965 (Грустный жульен)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Severity - Severity of ban is higher than SteamRep policy recommends
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    This is my only account.​

Appeal description:
    Good afternoon, I did not cheat anyone and did not steal anything. 12 years ago I was punished. I made an equivalent exchange with a person. My friend was looking for a thing that I had. Thus we raised the demand for the item. I won with an exchange of 1 dollar.
    And now for many years I have been called a thief (because of steamrep.). For what?
    I do not do exchanges anymore. I just play games. In my opinion, I served my term, although I did nothing wrong. I hope for your sanity, thanks.

Now they don’t even ban for such things, I didn’t steal anything. I exchanged a thing for another thing and got a ridiculous bonus.
    For almost 10 years I have been sitting in the bathhouse. Excuse me.​
  2. Грустный жульен

Грустный жульен Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:18737618
    In some countries women couldn't vote. In the old days, people were divided by skin color. in our country people were jailed for wearing jeans! Everything is changing. The rules are changing. Now I would not get a lock. Exchanges are allowed. Here is what I want to say. Thanks again. Sorry I did not know that it was possible to challenge this strange decision
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663