1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198132092742 - (Miki -_- / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Miki -_-, Feb 9, 2015.

1. Miki -_-

Miki -_- New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:85913507
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198132092742 (Miki -_-)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I'm from georgia and have my own internet caffee. As you know internet caffee have 1 net ID. Have many clients and players. Today 1 person made fake middleman profil and try to scam someone. For this i and many my users get ban on steamrep. Have many friend. They playing and trading. All of them have same.
    Have video control and if i'll possible try to find who done this. But as i say have many clients. 50> pc. Ty anyway.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review,

Even if what you say is true, and admittedly on that note this particular account you are appealing from did not commit an offense directly. You provided nothing backing your claim nor does the connection info back up your claim, at least three accounts linked to your connection are confirmed alts of each-other, 76561198067173611 and 76561198075209502 and 76561198121172850 (all multiple offenses, two trade banned, pending reports) One is actively impersonating 76561198062341630 another with multiple pending reports 76561198059936481 and 76561198163050386 (REF below) these are just the direct connections, the last account was listed as an alt (and likely is) of one of the other accounts that actually scammed, If I look up associated accounts, its more of the same. In addition I only found a single account of the 8 directly tied that are not banned/tagged/linked to alts, this does not support your claim of an internet cafe, Its also clear from some of the reports that the accounts were working together REF https://forums.steamrep.com/threads...o-counter-strike-global-offensive-items.87350 If not alts, (and I am making a defacto-alt declaration on your account based on above info) still leads to at a max, 5 involved parties, 4 are tagged for actual offenses.

The accounts are all involved in the same type of fraudulent activities, this is not a case of one account being banned triggering alternate account bans on the others as you imply above. I cannot in good conscience consider such an appeal even if I were to believe you (and I dont) since it seems to be, in the most favorable light, a team effort and poses a substantial continued risk to the community.

Firmly denied.