1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Not appealing from orignally tagged account?

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Stroodle, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Stroodle

Stroodle Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42897021
    I made an appeal for my SR scammer tag but the appeal was made invalid for not appealing from the originally tagged account. I'm not sure what this means, as I signed into the steamrep forum using the steam account that's SR tagged that I want to appeal. How do I go about fixing this?
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    You must appeal from the ORIGINAL account tagged. This is not it. You even listed that account on the appeal you attempted to make.
  3. Stroodle

Steam:
    I'm still not really understanding, do you mean from bobkob? That isn't my account and he isn't appealing, he did originally scam someone for a few scrap after running from a spycrab and I was just mistaken as his alt account. If you mean appeal from jimbo how do I go about doing that if that's not what I'm posting from? Jimbo is the account that I'm logged in through steam from on here.
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  5. Stroodle

Steam:
    I thought I done had done all that in my appeal? I can put more explanation in there but I didn't want to create an unnecessarily long post. Do I just need to explicitly include a statement that I am not bobkob and I am jimbo? Ambrosius and IRL Cactus both appealed with a similar amount of information as my appeal and theirs were both not invalidated and approved. Sorry about all the questions, I want to make sure I get this right the second time around and not lose my chance at being unbanned because I appealed too many times.
  6. Stroodle

Steam:
    In my appeal I included in the first couple sentences "Years ago I was banned by DGN along with two other friends (Ambrosius and IRL Cactus at the time) for being an alternate account of bobkob after he ran from spycrabs on a DGN Trade Server. I am IRL Cactus' brother and Ambrosius is bobkob's brother, but none of us are his alternate accounts." I thought this made it clear that I'm not bobkob?