1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198342161127 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by LoneStarr9543, Jul 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoneStarr9543

LoneStarr9543 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53607244
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198342161127

Victim profile: 76561198067480216

What happened? Description:
    I received an add from him about my green confetti Winter Woodsman unusual hat. He asked if I could help him find out if it was marketable on Bitskins.com. After using a bot to trade a simple crate back to me and show me how to know if it was marketable or not, I did the same thing with my unusual. Except that the trade back was cancelled by the bot. I asked if he could help me get my item back, but he went away for about 30 mins. He came back and said that he had my unusual, but in order to get it back, I would need to give him more items to screenshot and get more money from others. He used my item as ransom in order to prepare to take more money from others. I told him I wasn't going to do that and to please give my item back. He said that he wouldn't unless I helped him and that the world isn't fair. I refused and he unfriended me, keeping my hat.
    I don't care if I get the hat back, but he is out there attempting to take higher level items from people that work hard for their things. I want to make this known before he does it to others.​

Provide Evidence:
    Screenshots have been uploaded below​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Thanks - issue is I can't confirm you were ever friends with this exact user by SteamID - all I see is a chat box with a name and profile image. Need to verify this and you can do that with a screenshot of your friend/user activity thru a web browser - when you take this and it shows you adding the user hover your mouse pointer over the users name so it shows the popup of the profile. Make sure you open this in a web browser before doing anything rather than steam client. Take the screenshot and make sure it's Full Screen and make sure steam client URL is enabled, not edited or cropped in any way! Upload HEREā€¦NOT imgur, NOT gyazo or any other 3rd party hosting site!

Please review this screenshot guide to help you:

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
  3. LoneStarr9543

LoneStarr9543 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53607244
    Sorry about forgetting to add that in my initial post. I have attached the photo indicating that I was officially friends with him.
    If you need anything else, feel free to let me know.
    Thank you for your help in this!

Attached Files:

4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History (thru a computer not mobile) showing for sure the trade in question(NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload.
    I also want the ID64 or SR profile block of the bot that you traded with since you completely left that out.
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Please follow up
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Please follow up in next 72hours!
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    You have 24hours left to follow up
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Declined for lack of proper/complete evidence and follow up
    Please do not submit reports here again if you have no intentions on keeping up with them.
    That could result in no longer being able to submit here in the future
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.