1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198038675025 - (RoRo / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Jinx, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Jinx

Jinx Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:39204648
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198038675025 (RoRo)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I do not have any other accounts this is my only one.​

Appeal description:
    Well here I am, I have previously at foolish attempts tried to get an appeal with well, a bit of a bad lie but now. I've grown a lot older, matured much more and have somewhat gone back into trading in different games, however being labeled a SCAMMER makes that very hard.

I wish to appeal to show that I have indeed changed, wanting to repent for whatever I did as a foolish child way back in the day, I haven't ever had the thought during my older years now of actually attempting to scam anyone, which I admit that I did, my greed and lust for items back then was as high as ever. But since then I quit TF2 and just mainly do card trading and otherwise items that I might find an interest in, I have visited a few valve games with servers supported by Steamrep of similar which indeed labels me as a scammer and well people not knowing my story or the reasoning for it makes them untrustful of me. Making it hard to be part of these communities. Or otherwise.

There isn't really much else I can say, I've matured. I've grown and I regret what I did as a child. No reason to sugarcoat it. I did it but I changed.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Per policy, changing a story after appealing and being denied is grounds to instantly lose posting privileges in the appeal section. Furthermore, you fully admit to lying in your appeal (also instant deny reason for any appeal)