1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198004949954 - (Leaf / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Leafdroid, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Leafdroid

Leafdroid Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:22342113
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198004949954 (Leaf)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I do not have any other accounts.​

Appeal description:
    Two days ago I attempted to scam four people through item misinterpretation by offering trades with a Strange Scattergun (Festivized) and calling it a Strange Festive Scattergun. None of the offers went through.

I did this because someone had done the same thing to me earlier that day and I was frustrated/upset about it. In the heat of the moment I thought I'd just do the same thing to get back what I lost without thinking of the consequences. Getting scammed is not a valid reason to scam and I regret attempting it.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I understand that you might have been scammed yourself, but that does not make it OK to do it to others. It looks like the offer was sent Apr 19, 2020 and you said you sent offers to others as well. Would you please submit your inventory history for when you were scammed and upto the week after? Please followup proper screenshot policy when uploading to your appeal thread.
  3. Leafdroid

Steam:
    Here's screenshots of my inventory history ranging from 19th to 30th of April 2020.

ANpBhie.png g0vQM15.png Qykl3AA.png ORncaPB.png
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    The images you provided do not appear to followup our screenshot guidelines, please resubmit.
  5. Leafdroid

Steam:
    Sorry, these should do it.
    jcfBNBs.jpg cs6Sb8C.jpg Q48iwZO.jpg E70Cxgf.jpg
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    After a review, I am declining to consider the appeal at this time. You were correctly tagged by the original admin and I dont believe a clear CoH can possibly be made (by anyone) after only two days. Furthermore, you were well aware of SR prior to the incident and even posted here on SR about reporting users.

Appeal denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**