1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198115856288 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Adu Du, Aug 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adu Du

Adu Du New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:190206975
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198115856288

Victim profile: 76561198340679678

What happened? Description:
    Dear Steam Please Report on that account. I got scammed by that account. 2 days before i got mirana ultra rare set collector cache. he say he wants to swap that set with arcana phantom assasins. and when deal is done. i gift my item first. part after part cause that mirana set is already unbundle. after i finished to gift her, he already blocked and unfriend me from steam. and also he clear his feed on dota with much much status so that gift history didn't show on his feed profile. please steam help me to report that account so he didn't get scammed other player and make surely to banned his steam account for sure. please steam i beg on you. Note all my chat with scammer with indonesian language.​

Provide Evidence:

Note : all my chat with scammer with indonesian language.

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    We do not review reports with evidence not in english due to policy.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101/

Report them to Valve instead - we are not Steam also! This is NOT Steam Support.
    You need to use this link to reach them.
    https://help.steampowered.com/

Also do not report this here again by you or your friends, it is Invalid and will be Declined additionally should that happen.
    We are not steam support and we do not review languages outside of English here.
  3. Suppahotfire

Suppahotfire New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:428277602
    Scam Report

dear steam, please help me to report and banned this account. this is my second account to report that scammed account. my real account was the victim. the story of the scam is i got ultra rare mirana set collector cache. that scammed is wants to trade my mirana set with arcana phantom assasins. after the deal was done. i gift my mirana set part after part cause that mirana set is already unbundle. after i gift him my set, he unfriend me and block me on steam. and he clear his feed dota profile with much much status so my gift history did'nt show on his dota profile. So please steam help me to banned this account so he did'nt play dota anymore for sure.​

Provide Evidence:

note : language on our chat is indonesian language

Attached Files:

4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    You were warned not to make this report on the previous-.
    It is INVALID.
    I'm merging both of these together!
    Do NOT come here with multiple accounts doing this again or you may be prevented from using this site again on either one.
  5. Suppahotfire

Suppahotfire New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:428277602
    Scam Report

dear steam, please help me to report and banned this account. this is my second account to report that scammed account. my real account was the victim. the story of the scam is i got ultra rare mirana set collector cache. that scammed is wants to trade my mirana set with arcana phantom assasins. after the deal was done. i gift my mirana set part after part cause that mirana set is already unbundle. after i gift him my set, he unfriend me and block me on steam. and he clear his feed dota profile with much much status so my gift history did'nt show on his dota profile. So please steam help me to banned this account so he did'nt play dota anymore for sure.​

Provide Evidence:

note : language on our chat is indonesian language

Attached Files:

6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Pls stop - last warning
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.