1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined 76561198053560943 (The Oatmeal)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Dark Side Dubs, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Dark Side Dubs

Dark Side Dubs New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40684117
    |steamID: The Oatmeal™
    |steamID32: STEAM_0:1:46647607
    |steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053560943
    |customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/the_oatmeal
    |steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198053560943

So i started up a game of tf2. It was running slow so i shut down and rebooted.. When i logged back in to steam and started up tf2 i noticced i didnt have my my white bills.. WTF? So i checked my trade history and it sais at 7:07 AM i traded with The Oatmeal for a white bills hat. I took i pic of my inventory and i will post below.. Im not sure if ive been hacked or there was a bug. I know for certain that i did not send this guy a trade.. Please help

Attached Files:

2. [Gent] Jeremy

[Gent] Jeremy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26649445
    Click the link to The Oatmeal and paste his Steam URL into SteamRep and give us the info. (Right click on his profile and do "Copy Page URL" if you don't have it set to always display the URL). I doubt it was the real The Oatmeal who did this, so that information will be helpful. Have you clicked any link promising free steam games, posts about you on forums, or involving image offers lately?
  3. Dark Side Dubs

Dark Side Dubs New User

Steam:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/the_oatmeal here is his profile.. and to answer your question no i have not.. I did participate in the humble bundle by thq where you donate money but i dont think that has anything to do with this
  4. Duskfall -a^DF

Duskfall -a^DF New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41806566
    Are you sure this is him? Go into your trade history and go into the person's profile from there.
  5. The Oatmeal

The Oatmeal New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46647607
    I was added by this account wanting to sell a white bills hat. In my thread on outpost I have bought bills at these prices so it was nothing suspicious.
    Payment screenshot
    [​IMG]
    Trade history
    [​IMG]
    There were no indications he was hijacked or anything.

Also I don't understand how someone can get hijacked, lose 1 single item among all the items and then regain control in a matter of few hours.
  6. Dark Side Dubs

Dark Side Dubs New User

Steam:
    see i didnt do this.. i accepted no money. WTF IS GOING ON HERE? :(
  7. Dark Side Dubs

Dark Side Dubs New User

Steam:
    my name is not daneil..
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  8. Dark Side Dubs

Dark Side Dubs New User

Steam:
    Im bout to loose it here.. i want my bills hat back..
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    What am i supposed to do? Oatmeal is just arguing
  9. The Oatmeal

The Oatmeal New User

Steam:
  10. Dark Side Dubs

Dark Side Dubs New User

Steam:
    Cuz im not sure what caused me to get hacked.. People were saying tht there was link hack going around. I dont know anything about this hijacking s✿✿✿ or how it works.. I just rebooted my computer and it was gone.
  11. The Oatmeal

The Oatmeal New User

Steam:
  12. Duskfall -a^DF

Duskfall -a^DF New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41806566
    Dark Side, I recommend you change all of your passwords to all of your accounts. In the future, do NOT click any links that are given to you with the guise of offering free games or passing gossip to you.
  13. Dark Side Dubs

Dark Side Dubs New User

Steam:
    Ive already changed all of my account passwords.
  14. gencobra

gencobra Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:31047928
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31047928
    We apologize for the amount of time it has taken us to review your report. We've recently received a large volume of reports and have not been able to process them all in a timely fashion.
    Thank you for your report, an admin will look into it shortly.
    Hid all the personal information.

Hidden Content:
  15. Dark Side Dubs

Dark Side Dubs New User

Steam:
  16. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
    Update: It appears that your account had been compromised and The Oatmeal had no way of knowing this. Therefore this is marked as rejected. Thank you for the report. :)