1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198162597077 - (Death Is Coming / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by DeathIsComing, Aug 14, 2020.

1. DeathIsComing

DeathIsComing Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:101165674
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198162597077 (Death Is Coming)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    my other account is Anakin Skywalkers Low Ground with a woody profile picture.​

Appeal description:
    My account got hijacked by someone who was able to enter my account because we were as in "the hijacker and I which I had no clue that he/she was" and they wanted to check with a steam official which I at the time didnt know that wasnt a thing so I said okay and I fell for it thinking I was talking to a real steam support official and they asked for my username and the steam guard code and I gave it to them and then next thing you know I get kicked off my account and the profile picture gets changed as well as the username to steel I was able to get my account recovered thanks to the help of real steam support and by the time I got it recovered I was already reported for -2 trust and scamming on steam rep and it really broke me down and I was really sad I have never done anything wrong I am innocent I have not ever tried to scam anyone, do fraud, try impersonating anyone, reported anyone for anything they have not done. I really just want my account back I am innocent. when I got my account back I changed the password immediately and tried to make everything right and get the scammer thing removed and im really hoping this works.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    If you are claiming hijack, you must provide a support ticket showing you were hijacked and recovered your account. You have two weeks to provide this information.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    note for appeals
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Its been close to six weeks without followup, appeal being denied.
    Only if you have the requested information can you submit a new appeal.