1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Banned almost 2000 days ago

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Tj Lanes Twin, Sep 4, 2020.

1. Tj Lanes Twin

Tj Lanes Twin Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44359616
    It's been a very long time since I've been on this website or wanted to trade on TF2 again, and I know I did very wrong then and really didn't care and obviously you can see it with the appeal I did, but is there anyway to maybe get unbanned to a caution? Restitutions and stuff can be done I just don't really know what I can do. Any help would be considerate and very much appreciated.
    -papamzq.
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  3. Tj Lanes Twin

Tj Lanes Twin Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44359616
    Yikes, welp doesn't matter I guess, tradings dead apparently anyways. Have a great day.
  4. λdaloss

λdaloss Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:55323432
    While this discussion is fresh, I may as well put this here so it will be good information when someone fumbles over it sometime.

If you are in the general discussion area, don't make mentions of your appeal. It is almost the same thing as a bump and it just wastes more time from both you and the admins. It may annoy the admins and they may not consider your appeal until a later time.
    Don't DM the admins about your appeal and how long it has been since the creation of it; if you go through the rules it states that they work from the bottom of the list up, also they're very undermanned so they can only go through so much in a decent amount of time.

Some fun little quotes to go with this post:
    TL;DR Don't be an annoyance to the admins. Everyone has to play the waiting game, that simply is just how it is, and your appeal shouldn't be mentioned much outside of your appeal. Also keep a clear head when it comes to rules so it's easy for everyone.
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Their appeal was already reviewed and denied - they weren't waiting for one to be reviewed.
  6. λdaloss

Steam:
    I know, I saw that.
    Again, I'm going off of this as if someone will find it when searching through general if this question comes up of, "Why has my appeal not been looked at?"
    I'm attempting to be helpful and to relate to these problems in my own little way and there are no rules that bar me from doing such thing.
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Didn't say there was a rule, but that wasn't what the user was making this thread/post for. I answered their question with what they asked.
    Why not create a guide for what you wish to let others know and post it in the guides section instead?
  8. λdaloss

Steam:
    True, will have to compile things I may think are useful and give that a shot.
    Thanks.
  9. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Archiving thread since its an implicit appeal attempt.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**