1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198097209458 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Mother's Pasta, Dec 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I'm only asking you to support your side of the story here with what you are claiming.
    So with what your saying you were not the one that did this and I'll review what I have.
    Thanks
  2. EvanSpace

EvanSpace New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:68471865
    Appreciate your community served help.
  3. EvanSpace

EvanSpace New User

Steam:
    Is there any estimated time on having this evaluated/moved to the relevant user?
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Reviewed - no
    There is no relevant user beyond what is documented - you've yet to prove that it was someone else that was the accused and not you.
    As it stands now and with what is available you were the one that was involved.
    No timeline on finishing investigating.
    Feel free to add any evidence that proves someone else was supposed to have been the one to be reported.
  5. EvanSpace

EvanSpace New User

Steam:
    No idea how you can possibly draw any conclusion that it was ME that did this.

The screenshots and relevant evidence the user has provided COMPLETELY points to the OTHER USER HE LITERALLY LINKS IN HIS INITIAL POST under "PROVIDE EVIDENCE".
    Not entirely sure how I can prove any further that this ISN'T ME, but I could easily falsify a similar report and what, ruin someone elses experience?

I have no further evidence to add, because this simply as quoted by me early, just never occurred lol.
  6. EvanSpace

EvanSpace New User

Steam:
    None of the evidence provided leads to me being the accused in any of this, check the bp.tf links and everything....
    Including his follow up report.

Him getting salty over gambling losses to make a report against me and thus ruining my experience upon returning to a game I love is disgusting.
    Can I have this re-reviewed?
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Will review it soon - till then avoid bumping unless you are adding additional evidence.
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    At this time there just is not enough evidence to conclude the trade happened.
    @Mother's Pasta
    Will give the OP additional 2 weeks to show the trade in question thru steam client screenshot and trade history.
  9. EvanSpace

EvanSpace New User

Steam:
    Following up, given it's been well over 2 weeks now.
  10. EvanSpace

EvanSpace New User

Steam:
    @Horse Following up again.
  11. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Archiving - the report doesn't appear to have enough evidence to be conclusive however not declined for lack of proper evidence.
    Would advise anyone researching this report to use caution upon dealing with the accused.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.