1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198090622332 - (Crimson With A Steel Chair / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Codenameace753, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Codenameace753

Codenameace753 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:65178302
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198090622332 (Crimson With A Steel Chair)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    Crimson753​

Appeal description:
    The person I blocked on the 1st image: Sick Pigeon, told me that they might have reported me on accident and I needed to talk to an admin to clear my name. I was given a discord DM to who I thought was an admin, and they said that might be banned for scammed items, taunts to be specific. I remember buying some of the taunts from the in-game store, with shouldn't count as scammed. I was also told to give the admin $50 if I wanted my account back or else it would be gone for good, money that I didn't have so I lost my account for the time. I have it back now thanks to my email & phone verification but when I got it back I find my name changed to Duke / Service (not me), with the majority of my items missing. I believe the guy who went under the name Duke / Service hijacked my account and sold most of my stuff away. View attachment 768034 View attachment 768035

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    If you are claiming a hijacking, you must provide proof with a steam support ticket backing up your claim, you have not submitted one with your appeal.
    Two weeks to do so.
  3. Codenameace753

Steam:
    Thanks to this ticket I was able to get my account back. Support said my account was compromised.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2020
  4. Codenameace753

Steam:
    I had sent pictures but I wasn't sure if you could see them, they're labeled as secret content so I'm guessing only I can see it.
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    Will look at them when I have time.
  6. Codenameace753

Steam:
    Did you get a chance to look at the photos?
  7. Codenameace753

Steam:
    Hey you said I had 2 weeks to make the appeal, I'm spending it waiting on you to answer back. What going on?
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    After a review, because offense was ONLY of a hijacking nature and did not have direct contact to reporter, no additional issues found and some other extenuating circumstances exist, I accept likely hijacked and the appeal will be granted. Please note, the ticket, tho I do not doubt is legit, does not comply with evidence standards/is incomplete and we would be unlikely to entertain appeals by users who are repeatedly hijacked and this appears to be the second time it has happened, tread very lightly. Also of note, if we find out you lied in the appeal, the tag will be reapplied w/o the ability to appeal again.

Appeal granted.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**