1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198084708263 - (Yakoff / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Yakoff, Oct 6, 2020.

1. Yakoff

Yakoff Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:62221267
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198084708263 (Yakoff)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I do not have any other accounts.​

Appeal description:
    I have not been on steam much in the past few years and recently just got back into it. Today I tried joining a TF2 community server in hopes to trade some of my TF2 items for some CSGO items since I no longer play TF2. When I attempted joining the sever I immediately got sent back to the home page with a notification saying that I'm a reported scammer and I for that reason I could not join. It then told me to visit this website. I have no recollection whatsoever of me ever scamming someone nor do I believe I am the type of person that would do something like that. I believe that I've been falsely accused of scamming and I'm hoping that I can be relieved of my ban. I have no real evidence to provide because I don't remember ever getting banned or what transaction might have led to my ban. I also noticed that the ban was placed over 1000 days ago.​
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
  3. Yakoff

Yakoff Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:62221267
  4. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    You're blatantly lying/lying by omission, per SR policy in such cases, we will not further discuss specific details with you, all our evidence is open to inspection by any green tagged community admin listed on SR on a case by case basis for transparency.
    Appeal denied.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**