1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198084841009 - (fone_y / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Idiot 2, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Idiot 2

Idiot 2 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:62287640
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198084841009 (fone_y)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:

Appeal description:
    the case in question that banned me:
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198163494958-other-other-game-items.158385/

brothers account (NOT MINE):
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198163494958

My name is Anthony (Tony) J Garufi 12/24/99
    My brothers name is Shawn M Garufi 04/19/03

SteamRep admin banned my account for 'alternate account' of my brothers account. I commented about said victim leaking my brothers PayPal information on a seemingly public page and was just trying to look out for him. I didn't want to reply any further because the admin was visibly irritable and I didn't want to make things worse than what they were.

My account is older than his, I have more total hours, I have more games, and I'm sure I have more trades and marketplace transactions than his account. My account can be in no way an alternate to his account. Although he has many alts, extavier is his first account.

I have never scammed and I have an extensive trading history on TF2 and CSGO. Ill gladly provide every page of trades I have on both my accounts. the only reason I made a new account was because I was banned in black ops 2 on my first account (not a fone_y) for using campaign trainers.

I have provided a screenshot of all my brothers alternate accounts that I have added if that interests you, and I will gladly go through and link every account if you like. I've also provided screenshots of hours in game, and total hours between each account.
    View attachment 769097 View attachment 769098 View attachment 769099 View attachment 769100

I have also added my alt accounts previous names because my brothers username is in there. These are from years back and I'm sure I was copying his name. This account is dead for the most part.
    View attachment 769101

My brother has never had access to any of my accounts, and I have no affiliation with whatever my brother does online. I'm more than happy to work with you all and to provide absolutely any and all information you request to clear my name, no matter what it is.​

Attached Files:

2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Your appeal has been reviewed and it has been rejected for the following reason(s):
    - Lack of sufficient evidence to overturn the original judgement
    - Additional evidence uncovered that further implicates your account
    - Cannot clearly differentiate your account from being an alternate or shared account with a scammer.
    Appeal denied.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**