1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198078139449 - (Crossman172 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by crossman172, Oct 12, 2020.

1. crossman172

crossman172 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:58936860
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198078139449 (Crossman172)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    This is my Alternate account Now my main account for the past 7 years​

Appeal description:
    I don't not trade anymore, and I would like to get the Steam Rep banned lifted of this account so that I am able to join community servers to play TF2, majority of the servers that I have attempted to join have declined me due to at account i made over 10 years ago and play on for 3 years. yes I was trade banned in 2013 ( 7 years ago) Do i regret my decision yes I do. but I feel that it is unfair to mark this account as " banned" on SR when I have my profile public since day one no trade offensives on this account in 7 years and with all do respect I would like this lifted so i may be able to join community servers and maybe down the road buy items off of marketplace.tf once again. my last trade with someone was over two years ago and you can go though all 18 pages of plus rep on my page i would like this get this lifted
    hope to hear from someone soon. and maybe if someone is able to add to me have a conversation so I talk to them and see the real reasoning behind all of this. if someone is to add me just put a message on my steam wall and ill add them back.
    thanks hope to hear from someone soon​

Attached Files:

2. crossman172

Steam:
    I was also told iIhave to appeal on the main account, i do not have the information to log into that account anymore as I do not know the email i used to create it nor the username or password
  3. crossman172

Steam:
    i would also like to add that on this account ive made over3.8k trades with players and have not yet RECVIED A SINGLE warning for scamming as I have not scammed anyone in over 7 years
    [​IMG]
  4. crossman172

Steam:
    3.8k.png here is gyazo of my profile and how many trades ive completed
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Invalid, Can only appeal with the originally tagged account.
    Please note: attempting to appeal from this alternate account again will result in automatically losing posting privileges in this section from this account.