1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198058325429 - (FIVE / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by crossman172, Oct 13, 2020.

1. crossman172

crossman172 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:58936860
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198058325429 (FIVE)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate or Related Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Yesterday I took time out of my busy day to find my log in credentials for this banned account to submit a appeal for this account. This is the first time I logged into this account in over 7 years, my main account which I have provided above is my current main account. Today I am asking to get my Steam Rep Banned up lifted from this account as I do not play on this account anymore as I play on my main. On my main account account you can see that I have have over 3,800 trades & over 17 pages on my steam profile with +plus rep from trades. I have not yet had a warning for scamming nor attempted to scam anyone in any way from steam at all. Yes I understand what I did was wrong 7 years ago and that my actions I committed were wrong and I was punished correctly. Everyone makes mistakes everyone is human. I made a mistake and If I could turn back time I would not of done what I did.
    If I were to get the SR banned lifted from THIS account and my Main account I would like to regain my trust in the TF2 community as I have been getting trust for over 7 years. I have been getting trust by trading players in servers or by playing in community pubs.

I am a strong believer that everyone deserves a second chance. therefore I am here to request to get rid of this Sr ban on this account. so my main account can have the ability to trade in public community servers without being decline access to them as I have been for the past 7 years. please I would like to start fresh once again and play the game for what it is.

Here are some of the comments on my pages of me doing some trading though regular pub matches played through steam ran servers.

"SKYY 19 Feb, 2014 @ 7:16pm
    [​IMG]+rep very hard working trader ! GREAT WORK A++++"

"E-Dubble 2 Jun, 2014 @ 9:16pm
    [​IMG]+rep Great Trader, Trustworthy and was fast. Will hope to trade again"

"Shroomie 26 Aug, 2015 @ 5:54pm
    [​IMG]+ rep, good trade and overpays"

and one of my most meaningful comments

"I HAVE NO BUTT AND I MUST POOP 24 Jan, 2014 @ 9:08pm
    [​IMG]Very nice trader, and really quick! Just the way I like it, cheers mate, thanks so much. +rep'

you can see I have a lot of respect from players in servers, my last trade I made was in 2018 ive been playing dota 2 for the past 2 years and would like to get back into the trading in TF2. So I hear by ask permission just to get my SR ban lifted from this account and that my on my MAIN account to get the SR ban lifted with accordance to this account. Hope to hear from a representive of Steam rep soon until then Keep it real.​

Attached Files:

• SR.png
      SR.png
      File size:
      304.5 KB
      Views:
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    You need to appeal with the original banned account.
    You were warned before. You have now lost all posting privileges in this section from this account.