1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198072664052 - (namrog / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by [ALPHA]Namrog, Jan 15, 2015.

1. [ALPHA]Namrog

[ALPHA]Namrog Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56199162
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198072664052 (namrog)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    My only ALT account, Mayple Syrup, I used it to go on TF2 servers that I main on. (I am an admin on the server) so people do not know its me. I have not played TF2 for almost a year now. I have tried it maybe 6ish months ago but did not like it. As you can see. I haven't used that ALT for any gaming. I hopped on it recently to get some steam winter 2014 cards but then I realized that I had to be level 8 on that account to get them

| steamname: Mayple Syrup
    | steam3ID: [U:1:125708050]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:62854025
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198085973778
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/mayplesyrup
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198085973778

Appeal description:
    I honestly do not know why I am banned. My account, namrog, is my main account. Could me considered my only account as I have an ALT that I do not use at all. not once have I scammed someone. I had a SourceOP rep thread but because you guys banned me here it says I am banned there and it can not be viewed. If you check my profile you can see a guy commenting saying "f✿✿✿in stole my skins". That guy is my friend in real life and we q together in CS:GO all the time. If you check his profile I have a joke like that on his comment section also. Just to clear that up.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Their is nothing on our end suggesting you are a different user, your next reply may be the last of this appeal, make it count.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. [ALPHA]Namrog

Steam:
    Alright, well how do I go about my appeal if the admins are to dense to understand? I give you all the information that I can and all I get back is something along the lines of "choose your words wisely they could be your last". Tell me what you need me to post and I will post it.
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    almost forgot who was appealing with all the unhelpful posts by rivanius, back on topic tho, you need to explain your relationship with the other account in question, so far you have not.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  5. [ALPHA]Namrog

Steam:
    Alright. My full relationship with that account. That account is a friends. As you can see the accounts were made 1 day apart. I got good at trading up TF2 items. Not scamming people but buying for low and selling for high. So my friends buys himself and me a pair of Earbuds each. I told him i'll pay him back when I get a second set of earbuds. He got scammed doing his first couple of trades. Something with paypal then he went first and the guy blocked him and stole his earbuds. I continued trading and make profit slowly. Sometimes it was just a couple keys sometimes it was a bill's hat profit. Then my friend, the Manner account, decided he couldn't wait and so he decided to try and scam people. Eventually I did trade up enough and paid him back. Then I cashed out my hats for steam wallet funds.

Here is an imgur album of my trade history. It shows all of my unusual trade history. I will explain it. Manner bought the earbuds with money and they were traded to my account. I then traded his earbud to his account. Then I started unusual trading. As you can see in the 13th image I traded back the earbuds that I owed Manner because of the profit I have made. After I bought the Little buddy at the end of the list I sold it on the steam market around 1 year ago.

http://imgur.com/a/al2oc
  6. [ALPHA]Namrog

Steam:
    Hey. Please please please help me out. I just want to resolve this issue. I promise I was not lying. I just want to work together, I have never scammed anyone. There must be some sort of misunderstanding. Especially because there is some random alternate account on my profile here? That is not my account, I have merely 1 alt which is Mayple Syrup. Please, once again just please work with me.
  7. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Your appeal has been reviewed and it has been rejected for the following reason(s):
    - Lack of sufficient evidence to overturn the original judgement.
    - Not disclosing all alternate accounts.
    - Cannot clearly differentiate your account from being an alternate or shared account with a scammer.
    Appeal denied.

Hidden Content: