1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561197964069806 - (Koleszár / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Koleszár, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Koleszár

Koleszár Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:1902039
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561197964069806 (Koleszár)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Other] Another reason (Not commonly accepted)
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    76561197964069806, 76561198414558790​

Appeal description:
    I hope you do realise, I'm not the original owner of that account, right? I'm accused of https://forums.steamrep.com/threads...counter-strike-global-offensive-items.101130/ based on nothing. I realise the guy (an actual semi-pro player from my country) is accused of scamming, but I've got that account since late 2016 and I've seen that report was made in early 2015. I can argue with you 'til 2030 and prove you anything you need to see that's not me; and it's not even hard to find his actual account because I know him, but the problem is that he's not sticking too long on any account he's playing on because he's boosting them on Faceit and then selling them. That one account I've got from him was his main and I bought that without any type of items (I just had a good deal for it's games, and that's all).
    If you've did some research or even contact me before doing that dumbass move to ban the wrong person, that would've been much appreciated; but you've decided to f✿✿✿ up my reputation for no f✿✿✿✿✿✿ reason, without even contacting me in the first place. I didn't even know about that report at all. I wasn't announced about it for 4 years now when I've seen on my profile that I'm banned on SteamRep and I was shocked, almost dropped my coffee while coughing.​
  2. Koleszár

Koleszár Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:1902039
    Just saying, it's easy for me to give his personal details (from his first and last name, to his actual account(s) ) and to find him out since I was in the same class in highschool, that's why I trusted him in the first place to buy his account, because it was made face to face, and he knew I will knock him out cold and got his irl reputation down. So, I wanna talk to an admin since the one that banned me didn't contact me at all and didn't even check if that person still has that account. Just saying, he's an actual semi-pro cs:go player in my country, a very well known among the big streamers and players. It's not hard to find, for f✿✿✿ sake!
  3. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479