1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198133374611 - (♣️ZayBoy♣️ #RTATFCSGOM / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ♣️ZayBoy♣️ #RTATFCSGOM, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198133374611 (♣️ZayBoy♣️ #RTATFCSGOM)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Missing - Evidence is missing or not enough
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    None​

Appeal description:
    The reason I was banned was because I was mentioned in a report against my cousin StrangeQube. This is my understanding at least. I however was never involved in that alleged scam, the kid just messaged me about my cousin and I responded to him. I wasn't aware of what was going on. On my page it says that strangeqube is one of my alt accounts but that is not true. His account and my account are not affiliated with the same user. The only reason I could think that you guys might think this is that I have logged in on his computer before because I stayed the night at his house and wanted to play. Please solve this issue sooner rather than later because I do not want Valve giving me a steam ban for something that I was not a part of.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You need to list your alternate account and accounts that can be linked to you, even if not yours, then explain who they are and why they are linked to you.
  3. I personally don't have any alternate accounts. StrangeQube has one alt account however which is that Hasoon one. They are both linked to me because since he is my cousin we both have logged our accounts in on each other's computers. This however doesn't mean that they are mine or my alt accounts by any means. I have never used these accounts in any way. I also know that there are many people who can attest to the fact that me and strangeqube are different people including the owner of the global paradise trade server. Thank you for your time.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    You have failed to list them as requested
  5. Here are the accounts that steamrep FALSLY classifies as my "alt accounts" (The Hasoon acc)76561198185060778 / (The StrangeQube acc)76561198066356698 ( THESE ARE BOTH STRANGEQUBE'S ACCOUNTS, MY ACCOUNT "ZAYBOY" IS NOT HIS! )
  6. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?? THIS IS GETTING REALLY ANNOYING... ARE YOU ADMINS GOING TO EVER GIVE UP AND SAY IT WAS A MISTAKE? THIS IS EXTREMELY DUMB FOR BANNING ME, WHEN I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SCAM MY COUSIN DID. -Rep on steam rep....
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    Your appeal is less then a month old, they are appeals over 2 years old, wait.
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    After an initial review,
    You are unlikely an alternate account of 76561198066356698 and that account will be removed from your SR profile. I am still looking into the other listed accounts.
  9. You Are The One

Steam:
    After further review, appears 76561198185060778 was added by extension of the other accounts tagging (76561198066356698). and the Link to 76561198202573940 is inconclusive at this time.
    Due to time tagged, no direct reports of this account scamming and other mitigating circumstances, their is insufficient evidence at this time to support a tag based on being an alternate account of 76561198066356698 and 76561198202573940.

However, we do conclude and you do concede you are related to these users, sharing of accounts or PCs and connections may indicate you both are one in the same user resulting in being retagged, please avoid this at all costs. In addition, if we find out you lied in the appeal, you may be retagged w/o the possibility of a new appeal.

Appeal granted.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**