1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198078611630 - (r / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Block 2, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Block 2

Block 2 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:59172951
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198078611630 (r)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and the admin told me to appeal again at a later date

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198089757196 (haven't been on this one since it was created)

http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198044664621 (my brothers account, innocent)​

Appeal description:
    Howdy folks.

It's been a year, probably even longer from the last time I appealed my ban on steamrep.

If we scroll back to the older appeal(s) I've come to learn that the person I scammed hasn't returned to steam or the game in multiple years which makes me believe that he has quit "gaming" in all or he has an alt nowadays which I don't know of.

It's been 2126 days since the scam which I regret to the bottom. I never realized how much would that one stupid mistake hurt my reputation when it comes to big trading nowadays.

I was 15 when I did the mistake, I was really immature back then and really gaming and team fortress 2 was all I cared about back then.

Nowadays I'm 21 in a full time job and the other thing hasn't changed, I'm still in love with team fortress 2.

I don't know what else can I really say. It was a big dumb mistake from me back then and I would certainly repay him the items that I took from him, I just can't seem to find any alts from him and the account I scammed hasn't been online

If you give me a second chance, I promise this will never happen again. I'm sorry and thank you for reading the appeal to the end.

yours faithfully,

R.​
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Already appealed and denied. Do not make more appeals.