1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198115197158 - (Gnomebino / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Gnomebino, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Gnomebino

Gnomebino Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:77465715
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198115197158 (Gnomebino)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello, I would like to clear up a falsely accused alt account case. It seems as though I am marked as an alternate account of PiG, when this is not true. PiG and I are friends in real life and frequently give each other games and items but our accounts are not connected in any way. I'm not sure what evidence I should give to prove myself but I'll try my best here, any evidence that you think may help my case I would be happy to try and find, I would just like to get back to using bot trading sites for hats again.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
  3. Gnomebino

Steam:
    Neither of us have access to each other's accounts, we don't live in the same house either, we just frequently trade and give gifts as friends.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
  5. Gnomebino

Steam:
    I read over the rule but I'm not sure how this applies to me, I own no alternate accounts, I was falsely accused of being an alt to PiG.
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
  7. Gnomebino

Steam:
    Are you saying I need to put his ID in my alternate account section of the appeal, because we've shared a connection/computer before?
  8. Gnomebino

Steam:
  9. Gnomebino

Steam:
    Is that the info that I needed to add?
  10. Gnomebino

Steam:
    It's been a full day since you've last replied. I don't want to annoy you too much but I'd like to clear this up ASAP as I had nothing to do with PiG and WhaleMilks case. If you could please reply or at least tell me what a "two week follow up" is I would greatly appreciate it.
  11. Gnomebino

Steam:
    Hey man, it's been 3 days since you last replied, could you PLEASE help me out?
  12. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  13. Gnomebino

Steam:
    I've been waiting for about 4 months now, is there any chance I could just get this all cleared up please?
  14. You Are The One

Steam:
    You expressly said the accounts were not related/connected, that is factually incorrect. Furthermore, your second posting also omits this detail. Finally, you concede the accounts are indeed related, you need to provide details, as best you can about the relationship between the accounts including times/dates.
  15. You Are The One

Steam:
    After a review, I find you are likely separate users and your accounts tag will be removed, please note, sharing of accounts, PCs or connections may indicate you both are one in the same user resulting in being retagged, this is the only time you will be warned about this again. Do not share connections/PCs or accounts with them again.

Appeal granted.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**